Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thing 20

I subscribed to several podcasts at I-Tunes.

Prufrock Press Gifted Education - I have had gifted students in my class and spent hours online trying to find enrichment activities for them. I'm hoping this podcast will address that and other issues with gifted children.

Kidspiration - we have that program at school and I'm looking forward to the podcasts providing more activities to do with it.

ScienceCastle science experiments - I'm anxious for new ideas for experiments to teach my inquiry GLCEs.

I was not happy with the search on EPN, but Podcast Alley was beneficial. I-Tunes seemed a little confusing for me. I know how to work the music portion, but will have to explore more around with the podcasts. It looked like there was a TON of them! I think I will prefer I-Tunes when I can figure it out better, because of the wide variety, testing out aspect, clear description and ease of subscribing.

No comments:

Post a Comment